AutoCAD is a computer-aided design software program used in many industries, including architecture, engineering, construction and interior design. This AutoCAD Course is prepared and designed not only for the beginners, but also for those who are currently engaged in the activities of 2D & 3D drafting and drawing. The Certificate course is conducted in a very professional manner by our well-qualified trainers and help the participants to achieve the below objectives.
· Participants will obtain skills of Autodesk’s AutoCAD Software, AutoCAD Graphics Windows and Setup
· Acquire knowledge of Computer-aided Design Software program AutoCAD Design and Documentation Skills
· Gain skills of Engineering drawings and graphics Drawing & Editing objects Application of Layout mode and User Coordinate Systems in 3D
· To support advancement within the fields of Architecture, engineering, Construction and other major industries
Who Should Attend
· Beginners with little or no previous CAD experience
· Anyone within the industry who are seeking to improve their CAD skills for career advancement.
3 Sundays (24 hrs.), Time: 9 am to 6 pm
70 Bendemeer Road, #03-03 Luzerne, Singapore 339940
Call/WhatsApp: 64171201 / 91186129
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org