This 2-day course takes you through the easy and systematic process of administering purchasing and receiving procedures. It also hones your knowledge and application skills to exercise perfect control over your inventory system and most importantly, generate higher profitability.
Through our experiential classroom training, learners will learn how to:
- Implement purchasing procedures
- Implement receiving procedures
- Establish inventory control systems
This course will benefit F&B personnel interested in administering operationally-efficient and effective purchasing and receiving procedures to better manage inventory control systems, such as;
- Sales Managers
- Outlet supervisors
- Assistant managers
- Area managers
Course Duration : 17.5 Hours
Course Fees: $490
Mode of Instruction:
- Demonstration / Practice
- Role Play
- Observation / Feedback
Mode of Delivery: Full-time
Mode of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners are required to complete a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes of summative assessment, comprising a written assessment, and oral questioning
Upon successful completion of course and assessment, learners will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Learners must have a minimum pass in English (C6) for GCE ‘O’ Level Certificate and above or its equivalent (i.e. WSQ Work Place Literacy and Numeracy Skills Level 5).
- For learners who do not meet the minimum requirements, an oral interview would be conducted to determine suitability for the course
Average Teacher to Student Ratio: 1:20