This 2-day course aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to be able to apply ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) for audit requirements.
Learners will learn how to;
- Interpret ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Perform the Environmental Aspect and Impact Assessment
- Develop and document work documents for the audit process
Upon successful completion of course and assessment, learners will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
Mode of Instruction:
• Group learning activity and discussion
Mode of Delivery:
Mode of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners are required to complete a total 1 hour of summative assessment, comprising a Written Test and Written Report submission with Oral interview.
Written Test - 50 Mins, Report Submission and Oral Interview - 10 Mins
• GCE ‘N’ Levels
• Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills (ES) level 5
• Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ES level 5
• Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ES level 5
• Have essential knowledge of ISO 14001 EMS requirements with relation to their industry and at the Workplace
• Knowledge of relevant EMS legal requirements (if applicable) related to their industry.
Average Teacher to Student Ratio: