This 2-day course aims to provide learners with the skills and knowledge required to be able to apply ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) for audit requirements.
Learners will learn how to;
- Interpret ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) standards requirements
- Establish connections and audit trails between the relevant ISO 9001 QMS Clauses with the respective operating department/functional areas in the organization
- Develop and document work documents for the audit process
Course Duration: 12 Hours
Course Fees: $500
Mode of Instruction:
- Case Study
- Group learning activity and discussion
- Role play
- Written Questioning
Mode of Delivery: Full-time/Part-Time
Mode of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners are required to complete a total of 1 hour assessment, comprising of written questioning.
Written test - 40 Mins, Case study - 20 Mins
Upon successful completion of course and assessment, learners will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills (ES) level 5
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ES level 5
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ES level 5
- Have essential knowledge of ISO 9001 QMS requirements with relation to their industry and at the Workplace
- Knowledge of relevant Singapore Quality Management System legal requirements (if applicable) related to their industry.
Average Teacher toStudent Ratio : 1:20