By the end of this course, you will have acquired an array of franchising strategies to design, develop, manage as well as grow your franchise.
Through our experiential classroom training, learners will learn how to:
- Determine feasibility of franchising
- Develop franchising plan
- Develop franchising materials
- Develop relationships with potential franchisees
This course is ideal for F&B managerial personnel interested in developing a franchise system or already involved in his/her company’s franchise system, such as;
- Business development managers
- Operations managers
- Training managers
Course Duration: 26.25 Hours
Course Fees: $900
Mode of Instruction:
- Demonstration / Practice
- Role Play
- Observation / Feedback
Mode of Delivery: Full-time
Mode of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners are required to complete a total of 2 hours 15 minutes of summative assessment, comprising a written assessment, written test, role play and oral interview.
Upon successful completion of course and assessment, learners will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Learners must have a minimum pass in English (C6) for GCE ‘O’ Level Certificate and above or its equivalent (i.e. WSQ Work Place Literacy and Numeracy Skills Level 5).
- For learners who do not meet the minimum requirements, an oral interview would be conducted to determine suitability for the course
Average Teacher to Student Ratio: 1:20