The 2-day course aims to provide learners with the essential knowledge and skill-sets to execute the entire recruitment process and successfully recruit top talents to your organisation.
Through our experiential classroom training, learners will learn how to:
- Conduct pre-recruitment preparation
- Source for suitable candidates using appropriate methods
- Conduct the entire interview process
- Check references of most suitable candidates
- Select most suitable candidate for the position
- Make the job offer and arrange for follow-up activities
This course is ideal for F&B managerial personnel involved in the recruitment, selection and hiring process such as;
- Professionals, Managers, Executives (PMEs) who have made or are contemplating a career switch to the F&B industry.
- F&B managerial personnel such as F&B managers , assistant managers, and supervisors who oversee the hiring needs of their respective organisations.
Course Duration: 16.58 Hours
Course Fees: $480
Mode of Instruction:
- Demonstration / Practice
- Role Play
- Observation / Feedback
Mode of Delivery: Full-Time
Mode of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners are required to complete a total of 2 hour and 35 minutes of summative assessment, comprising a written assessment, role plays and oral questioning.
Upon successful completion of course and assessment, learners will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Learners must have a minimum pass in English (C6) for GCE ‘O’ Level Certificate and above or its equivalent (i.e. WSQ Work Place Literacy and Numeracy Skills Level 5).
- For learners who do not meet the minimum requirements, an oral interview would be conducted to determine suitability for the course.
Average Teacher to Student Ratio: 1:20