This 3-day course aims to develop knowledge, skills and attitude in learners to manage customer service in F&B establishments, including continuous improvement of customer service system.
Through our experiential classroom training, learners will learn how to:
• Establish customer service standards
• Implement customer service standards
• Maintain and monitor customer service standards
• Improve customer service system
This course will benefit F&B personnel involved responsibilities in managing customer service in the organization, such as; Operation Managers, Multi-Outlet Managers, Outlet Managers and Assistant Outlet Managers in F&B service.
Course Duration: 27 hours (Classroom Training – 24 hours, Assessment – 3 hours)
Course Fees: $750
Mode of Instruction:
- Demonstration / Practice
- Role Play
- Observation / Feedback
Mode of Delivery: Full-Time
Mode of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners are required to complete a total of 3 hours of summative assessment, comprising a written assessment, case studies and role play.
Upon successful completion of course and assessment, learners will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Learners must have a minimum pass in English (C6) for GCE ‘O’ Level Certificate and above or its equivalent (i.e. WSQ Work Place Literacy and Numeracy Skills Level 5).
- For learners who do not meet the minimum requirements, an oral interview would be conducted to determine suitability for the course.
Average Teacher to Student Ratio: 1:20