We invite you to visit our site often and to browse through our pages. You can also download and copy materials for your personal or educational use, but please note the restrictions stated below.
Description of Services
Avanta Academy and its associated / affiliated businesses provides guests and registered customers with access to purchase courses, exams, course exam & related products online, as well as other services that may be introduced from time to time. Access to the Site may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). In addition, you must provide and be responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Site
Provision of Services
You are eligible to use the services offered by us only if you satisfy the following:
- You agree to abide by and comply with the TOU at all times
- You have provided all information we require in connection with your registration, and that this information is accurate, complete and current.
- You promptly maintain and update said information to as to ensure its accuracy at all times
- You agree that the use of our services and your registration with us shall be conditional at all times on your complying and observing these TOU.
Use of the Site
You must not:
- Attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with the Site or any material or content displayed on the Site;
- Distribute, modify, copy, publish, transmit, display, sell, license, use, reuse or create derivative works of any of the contents of or material displayed on the Site for any public or commercial purpose without our written consent; and/or
- Access or use the Site in any way that could or is intended to damage or impair the Site, or any server or network underlying the Site, or interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
Accuracy of Content
While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness or completeness. The information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies, it will be corrected as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to:
- Revoke any stated offer;
- Correct any errors, inaccuracies or omission; and
- Make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped or received). We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend or terminate an event, promotion at any time without notice. The inclusion of any products or services on this Site at a particular time does not guarantee that the products or services will be available.
- Adjust and/or restrict the amount of information that you are entitled to view on the Site.
Use of Logo and Intellectual Property Rights
Written permission must be obtained from Avanta Academy for the use, copying, reproduction or redistribution of the Avanta Academy logo.
Materials, including source code, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video in this website are protected by law. The intellectual property rights in the materials is owned by or licensed to Avanta Academy. All rights reserved. However, the copyright in some contents and materials incorporated within this Web-site may be owned by third parties where so indicated.
Apart from any fair dealings for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted in law, no part of the website may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission.
Debit/Credit Card Payment
In a debit or credit card transaction, you must use your own debit or credit card. Avanta Academy and its associated / affiliated businesses will not be liable for any debit or credit card fraud. The liability for any fraudulent use of a debit or credit card will be on the user and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- All items will only be delivered to ONE local Singapore address as stated.
- For unsuccessful delivery to your address as stated, you will be advised via note left at your premises to contact us for further delivery arrangements. An additional amount will be charged for each additional attempt to deliver to your address.
- There will be no deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted Public holidays.
- Avanta Academy reserves the right to refuse delivery if any amount owing to us is not paid in full or if there are any other reasons preventing us from carrying out the delivery.
- The risk of loss lies with you during the course of the delivery of the items.
Avanta Academy and its associated / affiliated businesses reserves the right to terminate the services or part thereof, with or without cause at any time. We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, cost or expenses howsoever caused by arising out of termination of any part of the services, to you or any other individual.
This termination may apply to the voiding of the sale of all products on the Site, regardless of whether payment has been made (in which case the payment shall be refunded to the customer or the issue resolved on a case-by-case basis). The cancelling, blocking or denying of a sale or purchase can be effectuated in the event of suspected fraud, hacking or technical or server complications.
Links to the Site
You may not create a link to any page of the Site without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of the Site, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out herein will apply to your use of the Site by linking to it.
Links to Third-Party Sites
This website contains links to third-party sites. These outside sites are provided only as a convenience to visitors. As these sites are not under Avanta Academy’s control, Avanta Academy is not responsible for the contents or communication of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Neither does the inclusion of such links imply the Avanta Academy's endorsement of the linked site.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of this website are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Avanta Academy does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:-
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Website; and
- that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
Avanta Academy shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the website.
Downloading of Software and/or Documentation
All software and/or documentation made available on this website for downloading is the copyrighted work of the relevant suppliers. Ownership of the software and documentation belongs to the copyright holder. Thus ownership is not transferred to you if you download. The use of any such software and/or documentation is subject to the terms of a license agreement as provided by the supplier of the software. Please read the license agreement when you are installing the software.
All products sold via the Site are on an ‘as-is’ basis and we make no warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, availability or non-infringement and we disclaim all implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
We make no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside Singapore. Those who choose to access this Site from outside Singapore do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
We may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the then current Terms because they are binding on you. We may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of the website at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability.
All returns will be refunded via the Site’s credits only. There will be no cash refunds. This amount will be less any shipping and delivery charge, which is non-refundable. Once we have received your return and ensured that it is in good condition, we will proceed to credit your account.
- Refunds will be made to the same debit or credit card (or tender type) that was charged for the original purchase.
- Non-digital goods may be returned for a refund provided they are sent back within 7 days of purchase in a saleable condition, accompanied by the tax invoice.
- If a product is returned for any reason other than it being faulty or not as described, the customer is liable for postage.
- Exchanges or returns of software products will only be accepted in sealed, unopened packaging, except where the product is found to be faulty.
- eBooks and other digital products like exam vouchers, practice exams, On-demand training videos etc. cannot be returned or exchanged after purchase unless faulty.
- Goods that are bundled with an eBook or other digital product, or an access code, cannot be returned or exchanged if the eBook/digital product/access code has been opened or accessed unless faulty
- Refunds or exchanges cannot be given for lost or stolen gift coupons.
- If we have delivered incorrect or defective items, please contact us below and we will assist you in the return of the item. You may also bring your items in its original purchase condition together with a printout of your order confirmation e-mail to:
116 Lavender Street, #03-04
Pek Chuan Building